Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

San and Julius Reunite

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

San and Julius Reunite Empty San and Julius Reunite

Post by Lotus Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:00 am

It had...taken a bit, but it had been accomplished. The small act of sort of rebellion. Nothing really major since he didn't even go too far from the Headquarters. About five blocks, towards a secluded part of a stream that ran through town. Alone, watching the water flow on its course. Julius looked around again before tilting his head back with a smile. He LOVES his sister, understood why she was being so overprotective/clingy, he was having a hard time not snapping at her about it directly. So he decided that he should sneak out of the building. Sure, he could have possibly left on his own, but he had to see if he could do this. Watch the cameras, and the security and slip through undetected. The afternoon/evening was going alright, not too hot temp wise. In one hand, he picked up a generic helm, figuring he could try training on his own for a little while. Sure, the rookies were willing to help him, but he needed more than anything to try this on his own. Be damned if he was gonna go through the baby steps of crawling. Maybe a little, but what grown man crawls his way through the office to train his legs for weeks before walking. Sure, a few crawling minutes to pull himself up to try again was a little different, at least he could be trying to walk. The ground can be unforgiving, so figured using the excuse that he did at least protect his head may satisfy Gaddy, he knew she was gonna read him the riot act for placing himself in un needed danger. Slowly, he would push himself out of the chair, and try to balance himself while his knees felt shaky at first. Then little by little, holding his arms out to the side, he tried to start walking, going for the nearest object to prop himself on. The chair was parked off to the side in some shadowy area so that it doesn't get hot from the leftover sunlight.

San says
    San was stretching her legs too, soul style. Aka see how close you can get to an enemy base unnoticed and how badly they let you escape. She couldn’t believe how easy it was to stroll around unnoticed. Some of the surveillance equipment that was supposed to have been checked and updated was in a sorrowful state of disrepair. When she got her hands on those lazy techs she was gonnaaaa- wait, hold that thought. She doesn’t work for them anymore.... what was she supposed to do to the sloppy former employers then? Offer them a cookie? Heck no. Guess they got to live another day... unless she found one. Then their ass was grass my reason of convenience.

She hadn’t seen Julius's ghost in a few weeks now. She didn’t know what he did on the... other side? The light? Whatever, it wasn’t here. But ever since her near death experience she'd seen him every few days if not sooner. Maybe she suddenly lost her ability to see him or something.. if so that sucked cause she just got used to idea of having him... there. Darn it Casper, git back here! She shook her head and refocused. It didn’t use to be normal for her to zone out. But she found herself doing it alot. But she was improving.
    She tilted her head... okay it was still freaky she could tell, but Rons and Loz were nearby, likely shopping. Spazzy was farther off. Kids were faint blips in the direction of the forest. She knew they could sense each other, but this was just freaky. Explained why they could never catch one alone for long though. Its wasn’t exact, you definatly had to know who and your geography... well more like the likely places in those directions. Okay focussssss geez! Maybe it was still early to be roaming off, on her own. But this was the first time in weeks she was ever completely on her own, earning her rights in the pecking order. She didn’t wanna squander it... well this was fun but she betterrrrr--- waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute. She froze and studied the Shinra uniform ... wobbling around the stream.. OH FRIGGIN HELL... she’s gone for what? A month? Two?? and the company gets infiltrated by sloppy technicians, cheerleader brat souls, and DRUNK SOLDIERS??

Julius says
    He might as well have been drunk really. He wasn't doing that great in walking, but at least he was a few feet away from the alley and still upright. Mostly because he didn't have anyone here that could baby him he guesses. He still needed to get to that railing, and quick but not in a hurry. Get in a hurry and he will not be standing. His attention was more on the fact that he was about to fall over that he didn't see anyone in his sight. Just get to that railing, and then figure out how he's gonna get back with his dignity intact. Just a little more.... Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...

San says
    This slob couldn’t even take two steps on his own! Was he on the clock? OF COURSE he was on the clock! He had his helmet on so if his was off the clock he was still Kinuko property! ... He was still Kinuko property... Well, this was a win win. He annoyed her being so sloppy and old habits or not he was an enemy. She was in a black shirt with a hoodie pocket sewn on, and cargo pants. Viva la better heat tolerance. Boo for not being able to shadow shape without a spontaneous nudity session. Bad shadows! Either way, Mr. Booze-a-lot of the whiskey patrol was in the way. He could cause trouble if she tried to reunite with the others and noticed. Well fella, better you than me! Smirking just a little she would dart out and go for a shaky back of knee kick to knock off his shaky balance, Grab a shoulder to half spin him around, and a shove right into the water to submerge him before he could call and alarm. She sat on the guy’s chest to keep him under. She'd had to bloody her hands for the company plenty of times, and even civilians got a very grudging pass from the psychos that were soul and their extra high standards. So drowning the guy to keep him from talking? Finding a sudden ability to shoot? Or energy to do something stupid? Wasn’t gonna happen. Though, maybe she could interrogate him a little. She had to debate that…

Julius says
    In retrospect, this really wasn't a good idea! At the very least, he sure as hell wasn't babied! It happened too quickly for him to really get a good bead on what was going on. Next minute he was doing alright, now his body is twisting out of control from an outside influence. Likely some dumb punk! "Hey!" Next thing he knew, he was trying to grab a hold of an arm, which felt like a little kid's str. at best. Then in the water. Bubbles came up as his lungs shifted, and the weight. He could barely breathe while he was being overpowered. Hmmm.... Maybe he should play dead? Get them to maybe to away, or loot him for whatever Gil they think he may have had. He wasn't strong enough to fight back, and his weapon was stupidly left on the chair. Maybe they won't even see it.

San says
    Glah! he had time to call out. Shoulda gone for the throat jab. Sloppysloppysloppy!! She saw the bubbles right way, not much a fight there. But he wasn’t a goner yet was he? She frowned and looked around to make sure he hadn’t been heard... no... No posse. Lucky break, they usually traveled in packs. She studied the helmeted wonder... that wasn’t a uniform come to think of it. It was some standard issue clothing... for the research department?? Oh hell, he was dead! She felt some well preserved resentment bubble up. Stupid Kinuko and stupid pawning around of her friends and family and stupid experiments with the stupid people. Gah! If Gaddy wasn’t in there, and family in the crosshairs shed just up and blow it to smithereens!! So who was this? Some pawn being injected with freak juice? A researcher drowning out a guilty conscience? A regular guard to that floor? Too bad it wasn’t Yoshiro or McKillian. She owed them a 1st class trip to hell for their parts in everything... Okay so he let out his air, so why wasn’t he making like a... dead guy? She could still feel his pulse all nice and tidy. That was weird. "Do NOT tell me you are an esper...”

Julius says
    He could feel the signs, doesn't seem like this one is going to let me go until I am good and dead, he thought, as he took in a breath and sighed. Little air bubbles from the carbon dioxide escaping. Well, look at it this way Julius, you know your underwater trait is working as it should be. McKillian should be pleased to hear about this part of this recklessness if all else. Draco he has seen enough to believe he is competent, Yoshiro... He'd be dead. Esper? No... But, he supposed that this could be considered like one of the water ones, like the fire one that's going to be started soon. Wait a minute... He knew that voice? His pulse quickened a bit in recognition as well as a small movement. He shook his head, giving up the wait it out routine, if this was who he was thinking it would be, then she will wait till he's good and drowned to kill him off. His hands started forming sign letters, to say not exactly an esper, even creepier.

San says
    Crap! Definatly a long way from dead. And how could he respond underwater? Maybe he was just guessing, or doing the don’t kill me please routine. But he wasn’t dead, and let out more air... crap... crap crap crap don’t tell me this is some wannabe Rousseau! She knew their special abilities, and that Gaddy was pretty much the last. Did they give some peon their trait???? NO! No no no no! Bad scientists! BAD! You don’t mess with the bloodlines! You do not! Seeing his hand raise she moved to pin it, but he started speaking in sign language. Creep..ier? "WHO the hell do you think you are?" She demanded, shifting down enough to pull mister weakling up by his collar just above the surface and flip the helmet off like the brat she was. As the helmet made a nice heavy plopping splashy sound and sank like the lump of metal it was, her eyes widened "CRAP!" she exclaimed and dunked him again in a panicked impulse, maybe even not quite on-purposely clanging him on the underwater helmet. It had his face! IT. HAD. HIS. FACE!!

Julius says
    She investigated, he thought she would... Raise up just to flip the helmet and confirm this was who he thought it was. The look on her face when she had gotten a good look at him. He was about to say something along the lines of Frankenstein when she shouted first. He knew the look on her face, and felt the same way when he lost awareness a few weeks ago, only to be put in a body he wasn't the master of felt like a prison. It didn't take long to realize that this meant that he couldn't just watch from the sidelines while other people he cares about goes through hell, that maybe he can actually do something more? CRAP!!! The downside, he's not used to pain much, so he hissed somewhat at the helmet. Look at the Brightside, you don't have to worry about her letting imposters lure her into a false sense of security and hurt her if she kills you before you prove your identity. How to do that? His hands prepared to sign, thinking carefully about what moment he should tell her he witnessed that Kinuko wouldn't know about. - While you were in recovery, -pause- Vampie told you that you said Edward Cullen, you’re my hero. - He took his time to make sure he didn't skip letters while he was signing, hoping it was enough proof to let him tell her what happened.

San says
    It was signing again. With Julius's face! Why did it have his face!?! Did the bloodlines become so low in the presidents eyes they were open for cloning??? Plastic surgery?? She should take his card and eminent death or no just rip off someone’s head and shove it up their.... Edward... Cullen? She felt her breath catch. How would anyone know that? No one could. Oh she had to maim Vampie for that one, she almost totally forgot before... the freaky Julius lookalike brought it up!! What the heck?? She froze there.. She could beat him against that helmet... she should. she really really really should. But how did he KNOW? He couldn’t be Julius. J was dead! dead dead. Ghost dead. She'd known he was dead for years, and his ghost came visiting... so how'd this guy know?? She didn’t know! There was no way for anyone to know! If it were in the company the room could have been bugged. But no one could get into the city to bug it... no one woulda brought it up in battle (if they did she'd kill them THEN the enemy!). So... what the hell?? She wrestled with the questions for a minute then brought him back up just to surface, ready to dunk him again if he yelled out. "Talk..."

Julius says
    Okay, he had her attention for the moment at least. She had let him communicate that, and think on it for a moment. He had a feeling that if he didn't tell her what she needed to know, she was about to make sure he was a dead man. Again. He pushed the water out of his body, took a couple deep breaths. "It's what it looks like. This body is a replica of myself. A couple weeks ago I was tormenting interns out of boredom with a power chair moving on its own when I got caught in materia... Again. Only this time not shaken like a snow globe. Next thing I know, Harpy Lady is watching me. I wish I could have been able to tell you sooner, but I had to play dumb to make them think that the last thing I remember was the explosions. This body is only a couple weeks old. That's why I haven't been able to put up much of a fight."

San says
    It sounded like Julius, looked like him... Knew things only he woulda known. His eyes .. damn his eyes looked totally Julius.. "Holy... crap..." she half rose and her legs seemed to have gone on vacation cause she found herself plopping right back down, though on his legs this time being she had made a valiant attempt at backing off. "What the ... heck?" she asked no one in particular as she tried to process it.
    "You’re not a ghost." ........yeah san, sort of established that...

Julius says
    "After I left a couple weeks ago," he had to admit, the reaction was funny. He remember Gaddy looking like she was about to bolt and let it process when she was shown. "As I said, I went to go check to see how she was doing. She was on a mission training the rookies on something, so I got bored and picked on some of the interns. As far as I can tell, I have managed to convince them the last thing I remember is being blown up. If I could have told you sooner, I would have." He would lower his voice to a mutter that her ears could hear well, just in case. "Being the last thing they need to know about is a certain blockhead." He would then raise an arm, and show her the brand. "Have to make them think I am on their side, at least until I figure out what the hell I am going to be able to do. The plus side to this is being dead released me long enough to bond elsewhere."
    OOC: We had started off impromptu and slipped back IC

San says
    Lol oh and san: You're actually frickin' alive! *dunk* Aw crap! *jerk back up* Sorry?
    Shivana Vindictious says
    Has the half annoyed yet patient look. "At least we know that works..."
    San says
    Lucky for you...
    Shivana Vindictious says
    "At least I know otherwise you won't fall for the cloning tactic... You really TRIED to kill me!"
    San says
    Sorry! That scared me alright? *Wow how fast we are adjusting to impossible things. Her poor mom woulda been a nutcase if she knew all this was going on...*
    Shivana Vindictious says
    "Don't be sorry! Going back to the lifestream because of some stupid clone would have ticked me off!"
    San says
    Not funny J. First a drunk, then a clone. You are lucky you knew about that Edward Cullen thing.
    Shivana Vindictious says
    "Ironically, it's Avery that's working in the bar... I am sorry." He was. He wasn't sure why, but those test results bothered him. He talked to the techs and they agreed to the retest when he sobered up... The results could have been different, but that's here nor there. "I figured a moment from after the company would be best to tell you that it's me and not some programmed plant." He didn’t really want to move at the moment. At least she wasn't babying him...

San says
    She gave him a funny look, wondering if maybe he was plastered given his response? No he was too ... well too clear at the moment. Avery in a bar was still an odd... if fitting concept. odd. "Well it worked...” she conceded and decided mayyyybe dangling him just over the water by his collar and shoulder wasn’t best for him. Well, wait what if there actually was a working camera around? Best to look like a silver bully for now, maybe. "How'd you get way out here without a small army?" she had to ask, given he'd looked barely capable of a wobble, much less getting past security

Shivana Vindictious says
    "I had to sneak out. I understand why she's gone overboard, but she's overprotective. As if the slightest smack was going to do me in again." He didn't feel a need to clarify who he was talking about, it should be a no brainer. "She's doing better at least by the way." Now back on subject though. "You seen how well I can't walk, so I have been issued a chair. It's over there by the wall by the way. I had to know if I can still live up to my title. Figured if I can sneak past security on that, then I can feel like I have done something at least."
    San says
    "That’s good.." she said. She'd depended on J's visits to find out about Gaddy. And her being uber protective? Not a surprise at all. Being if she were in position to do so she'd so be keeping everyone under lock and key. Then the second part sank in. "You... snuck past... the entire company....... in a power chair?" she asked, processing that.

Shivana Vindictious says
    "Means I still retained my training." He did feel like an ass the more he thought about it. Of course part of that training required 'borrowing' his sister's keycard to get past locks. His temporary one was designed to only allow him in his dorm, certain research wings, and the soul floors. President's office was a maybe. Either way, he really shouldn't be out here... "The locks were the biggest obstacle. Grunts are the waiting game."

San says
    He did seem somewhat apologetic for nearly getting himself killed. "They were the biggest obstacle?" she looked surprised. She might have been able to just tra-la-la the sere lady out in a power chair? Wow... Kinuko vs. Power chair ... Chair wins! She took one hand off his shoulder to veil her face as she lowered her head, but instead of some sort of lecture or getting upset she started to shake a little from muffled giggles. Giggles! Damn it had been a long time since she did that. "You... you know I'm gonna have to kick your butt when it’s actually a challenge right?" she said between breaths, wiping the back of her hand across the green eyes. "You spook... Even with a power chair people can’t keep an eye on you."

Shivana Vindictious says
    He was certain that he was about to get maimed there. Guessing shift change or not, it was a matter of knowing your environment enough to prove a point. Granted he knew this was a stupid idea, and that he was going to be chewed later, it was something that he had a burning edge to do. If he would have gotten caught, he would have known he needed to work on that too. "Go figure, I can sneak out of a heavily guarded building, but I can't seem to master this concept of walking. I know it's going to scare people to not find me, but I couldn't take being babied any longer! You can kick my butt as long as you don't baby it!" He felt like the urge of ranting, even the rookies were being really careful around him, not sure if it's reverence for one of the could have been legends of soul/bloodlines/whatever or if it was fear of their mentor. Regardless, it was driving him up the wall crazy. "Wolf girl's got a lot of potential, another wants to train with a gunblade, one of them seems to be in awe of you, and the last I can't figure out yet. They were in a training sim, so that's how I got past them."

San says
    "In awe of me? heh well that works I guess if they have a death wish. Don’t think ol' mister Ass is gonna take kindly to a newbie adoring some traitor." Sticks out her tongue a little. No babying? She sits him up and gives him a not quite concussion grade but not a baby tap either clunk on his head. "While I’m super happy you are alive and well, TRYYYYYYYY to keep yourself alive hmm?" Speaking of that was supposed to be impossible. How did they-? Okay not important right now. And from what she gathered he’s totally faking a Kinuko alliance. That works for her. While she wouldn’t carelessly bring up life or death stuff or bring peeps too close until she was sure-sure, her mind raced a little over the idea he was on this side now. Wow! Just wow! And she wasn’t missing a Klosef beat either.

Shivana Vindictious says
    Julius managed to rub himself at the back of his head at that croak. His arms were moving okay. Not the best dexterous wise, but it was going alright for the moment. "Ow!" he grunted, half amused. It wasn't babying, Look at that! It smarted a bit, but it didn't kill him! He couldn't really say anything about dying, he didn't mean to do it the first time. "Yeah... I will do my best..." It was all he could really get to escape about the situation, thinking back to the rookie that admired her talent. "It's the least likely one you would suspect as well." Yeah, his death had let the bond loose enough since he was dead but gone enough that he couldn't have acted on it, he grew strong feelings about something that when it applied again, he rebounded to something else. This was fine with him considering he’s stuck with that for life now.

San says
    "Yeah? Well I cant see that zero personality guy starting a fanclub." she said.. well that narrowed it to cheerleader and Jockboy. Nope , wasn’t seeing it. Well whoever got in an 'accident' first was the likely culprit. She was about to ask when she paused. Was that victory fanfare? She looked around.. wait! Its coming from HER! Oh hellllllllllllll no, she wasn’t using the boy band ringtone that was so not happening. It caught her attention enough to note a faint disturbance coming their way. "Pfft... looks like we're being looked for." she said, pulling him up and dumping him on the sand so there wouldn’t be the omg he could drown panic. Somehow seeing someone out of water vs actually in drowning potential made a difference. "See you when they let you out in public." she said with a cheeky wave and turned on her heel to get out of the way. "if they happened to see anything, tell them I was just playing a little cat and mouse or something." she advised as she dashed off , answering her phone on the way. "Guess they finally noticed you guys were getting a huge discount on shopping. Got some boots on the ground."

Shivana Vindictious says
    Let him out in public? "Knowing Gaddy, she's going to have place a request for security in the sims room, or Wutai." He nodded, definatly see her later. "Perhaps next time I will walking, and call you on the beating." He called out, after the disorientation from being plucked on the sand. Would they actually fall for that excuse? Who knew, but he waited until he couldn't see her to take a breather. He was gonna get chewed, and that was okay, but it was worth it. He still has his game, and now he's certain he's able to help train. Just got to get this stupid body to cooperate with what he wants it to do.

"Yeah, they finally got around to chasing us out of town, and you got boots?" Ronnie asked, after stating a hey, heads up, we are about to get company sort of thing. Company from the company, lousy...company.

San says
    "Nah, the boots will be busy. You won’t believe who I ran into." she had to lean against a tree to regain her bearing. No! No shock yet. Forest first, freak-out over the whole details later. "Meet ya at the gate."

Spoiler:
    "

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:36 pm