Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

Demeter Cat

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Demeter Cat Empty Demeter Cat

Post by Lotus Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:54 am

Demeter Cat DemeterSig1
    Name: Demeter Cat
    Daddy say he name me after the Greek moon goddess. He say he gave me that name because my fur reminds him of moonlight and wants me to become a strong huntress.

Age: Appears some time lines a newborn, others 12 weeks.
    ~Aka depending on what the storyline is, she usually likes to appear young.
    Race: Celestial Silver Tabby

Claimed: Yes.

Mommy: Pantera
    Daddy: Wesa

Siblings:
    Eris
    Firestar
    Taboo
    Zen
    (So far)

Tricks:
    Telepathy:
    Astral Walking: Can go through planes and time to go where she desires.
    Holy Magic (Low Level)

Daddy wants to teach us to write, so you can expect other abilities to appear as we learn.

*When I am really happy and carefree, my fur will seem to shimmer, they don't have stars like mommy does, but dat's okay. Me will learn with time to control it.*

Languages:
    Body Language
    Common
    Animal

Kitty treats

Dislikes:
    Things that can eat me!

Purrsonality:
    I am a cat, a young one. I wants to play alot! I suppose I can be serious if I need to be, but I would rather be cute and fluffy for now. Cans I play wif that ribbon? Pretty please???

Hissstory:
    What do you expect? I is a kitten! Oh wait, your right, I can go through time, but mommy says me can't tell you what will happen in the future! What I can say is that I was born in time itself so I can age as I want to. Come back later and maybe I can tell you a few more things about myself.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:39 pm